I'm Terra Santos, FMCHC, CYT
owner of Wellness with Terra
Using a trauma-informed approach, I help people like you transform emotions, beliefs, memories, and thoughts both on and off the yoga mat. I work with those desiring to achieve optimal health and energy so they may live fulfilling and joyful lives.
- Maybe you’ve realized that you feel disconnected from your body and you don’t understand why…
- Maybe you’ve been working on improving your mental health and feel like something is still missing…
- Maybe you’ve tried yoga before but the format or instructor was invasive, confusing, commanding, or in some way felt unsafe…
- Maybe you already enjoy yoga but would like some one-on-one assistance to guide you through the poses, breaths, and to help deepen your practice…
- Maybe you are just ready to try something different…
My yoga offerings allow you to connect not only to your physical body, but also to your mental, emotional, and spiritual selves. I teach in a safe, soothing, accessible, and adaptable way. My teaching allows for a range of fitness levels, age groups, body types, beliefs, and health conditions while maintaining the essence of the practice.
Are Private Yoga Sessions Right for You?
Many people from all walks of life can benefit from trauma-informed private yoga. Private sessions are tailor-made for your particular needs and desired areas of growth. These sessions are generally focused on slower movements, breathwork, reclaiming body awareness and sensations in a safe, non-judgmental environment.
Do you struggle with...
- PTSD/ Trauma
- Excessive Stress
Do you have...
- A history of physical and/or emotional trauma (including ongoing childhood trauma)
- A high A.C.E. (Adverse Childhood Experiences) Score
- Ongoing body aches and pains that have been chronic and resistant to mainstream medical treatment.
- Active or retired military
- First responders such as EMTs, paramedics, firefighters, and police officers
If so, welcome! You are among the folks who find the greatest benefits from trauma-informed private yoga
let's talk it over
You're curious about trauma-informed private yoga. Let's discuss your unique challenges and goals to find out if working with me will best serve you.
Schedule your free discovery call with Terra Santos. You'll have the opportunity to discuss your unique health history, your goals and find out if private yoga is right for you.
schedule a session
You're ready to get started. Maybe a health practitioner has recommended private yoga for you, maybe you've been to a studio and had a bad experience, or maybe you're just ready to dive into something new and want to ensure you learn in a safe environment. Whatever the case may be, I'm ready to help you move forward.
Schedule a private yoga session.