I’m Jaime Seelmeyer, M.Ed., CYT, Reiki Practitioner
I’m a holistic practitioner of mental wellness, therapeutic yoga, reiki, energy work, and shamanic healing. I am the founder of Omology and I work in partnership with Meridian Integrative Wellness.
My background is in clinical mental health, with 7 years of work as a somatic-based and holistic-minded psychotherapist informing my current offerings.
Through this work I have come to understand the ways in which the body, and the energy body, hold our history, emotions, mental patterns, struggle, and dis-ease. I specialize in helping clients identify what is being held and where, and support them in moving and releasing, so that true vitality can flow.
While addressing your unique goals for healing, my mission is always: to support you in remembering your wholeness, to identify root causes or blocks which may be getting in the way of this remembering, and to empower you to discover your own self-healing capacities.
The tools I have to share include: personalized therapeutic yoga and meditation, mindfulness-based practices, intuitive development, reiki & energy work, shamanic medicine, personalized mantra practice, and mental wellness education.
Visit omologywellness.com to learn more.
I offer a holistic and integrative approach to mental health and overall wellness. I believe in a "whole-being" approach to healing, growth, and change. All aspects of being are considered: body, mind, emotion, energy, spirit. Ancient Eastern practices are combined with modern, evidence-based techniques for optimal healing and growth.
-jaime seelmeyer, omology
- Master of Education in Counseling & Personnel Services (Clinical Mental Health Counseling), University of Louisville, 2014
- Certified Yoga Teacher, Yogaia Yoga School, 2015
- Reiki I, II, III, Master, 2016
- Kundalini Yoga Immersion, Asheville Yoga Center, 2017
- Bachelor of Science in Communication, University of Louisville, 2007
- Vitalist Herbal Practitioner Program, The School of Evolutionary Herbalism, *currently enrolled