With October coming to a close and the weather is finally cooling down, folks are starting to think about the holidays. It can be a wonderful time for connection with friends and family, AND it can also be challenging, stressful and anxiety provoking.
If you're tired of leaning on the same old coping mechanisms that make you feel better in the moment then leave you feeling worse, it's time with learn something new!
Watch the latest video blog post, Simple, Effective Self-Soothing Techniques to Avoid Stress Overload, Part 1 and learn:
- Havening & EFT: Basic how-to's that will allow you to start practicing now.
- How to successfully implement one of these new practices into your life for maximum benefit.
Create Insight, Turn it into Action
And share your answers by commenting below!
- Which technique is more appealing to you and why?
- How will you incorporate this new technique into your life?
- Consider stacking your new Havening or EFT practice with a daily habit you already have established. And repetition is important here! Don't expect to do it once and have it change your life.