BECOME AN INSTRUCTOR
Each of our classroom instructors are independent entrepreneurs at the top of their respective fields. We recognize that by working together in close partnership, we're able to build community while maintaining our unique businesses, and reach more people than we'd be able to alone.
We’re always open to adding new, holistic-minded instructors to our class lineup. Extend your reach within our community, network with like-minded business owners and market your own services!
Meridian Integrative Wellness is built on the foundation of education and empowerment, so make your class inspiring and educational; we want your class attendees to go away with knowledge and skills to do whatever you're teaching on their own. Plan to teach a hands-on, interactive class and we'll handle the tough stuff: registration, marketing and support.
If you're an entrepreneur interested in teaching in our gorgeous, multipurpose classroom, pitch your idea in the form below to apply.
Conveniently located in the heart of St. Matthews, Meridian Integrative Wellness offers an ideal location for your class.
LOCAL SUPPORT IN MARKETING YOUR CLASS: YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR SUCCESS!
- Your class will be advertised on our social media pages, including an event on our Facebook page that can be easily shared and promoted by you
- Meridian Integrative Wellness’s email marketing will promote traffic to register for your class
- We create graphics, registration links, etc to promote your class through social media and your own mailing list if you have one
THE OPEN FLOOR PLAN MEANS MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY FOR YOUR NEEDS
- Options for single or multi-day events/ classes
- Approximately 1000 square feet of flexible, modern event space at an affordable price
- Facilities for up to 40 guests, including tables and chairs
- Just steps away from many local dining gems like Nam Nam Cafe, Simply Thai, Zoës Kitchen, Kayrouz Cafe, Asahi Restaurant, Heine Brothers' Coffee and more.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
- Free on-site parking
- Complimentary WiFi
- Full A/V (including screen, audio, projector)
- Full use of our chef's kitchen, including stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, two sinks and ample countertop space
- Full use of dishes, coffee maker, tea kettle and tea bags
- We impose no restrictions on how you choose to feed your guests. Choose to use our kitchen or bring in a caterer.
- No matter what your culinary requests or budget may be, we have local vendor recommendations to meet your needs
317 Wallace Ave.
We're excited to see how we can collaborate to make your pop-up class or event amazing! Send us all the details: a short bio, education and experience, your class idea, preferred days, and anything else you'd like us to know. We'll get back to you ASAP.