You asked and we listened!
- We've added a new Mid-Week Mindfulness for Stress Reduction class to our line-up to help you better learn to cope with everyday stressors and bring you back into a state of calm and clarity. This class is led by RYT-200, Integrative Health Coach Jessica Hill Powell.
- There's a super-sweet event this week just in time for Valentine's Day: Spice, Love & Chocolate.
- You don't want to miss this special class: Vision Board Party for Healing Arts Professionals. It's part networking, part visioning; a chance to convene with other professionals, get creative and make a visual representation of what you have in mind for yourself and your business in 2019.
Your breath has the ability to calm your nervous system quickly.Here's how to do it:
- Get to a quiet place where you can spend 2-3 minutes alone.
- Notice the quality of your breath. Is it smooth and easy? Rapid? Where so you feel movement in your body as you inhale and exhale? Use your senses to explore what's happening in your body.
- Place your hand on your belly and begin to deepen your breath. You should feel your belly expand and contract with each breath. Concentrate on the movement of your belly and the smoothness of each slow inhalation and exhalation.
REGISTER FOR A CLASS
WONDERING IF INTEGRATIVE
HEALTH COACHING IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Many people seek the help of our health coach to address conditions like these:
- Autoimmune conditions
- Cancer, supportive nutritional care
- Chronic fatigue, chronic pain
- Diabetes, pre-diabetes, diabetes prevention
- Endocrine imbalances
- Emotional imbalances
- Life transitions
- Women's health: pregnancy, infertility, PCOS, etc.
Is it fair we're calling roasted drumsticks and steamed broccoli a recipe? It's all about the Herbs de Provence and cast iron skillet! This is a quick and easy meal that grownups and kiddos alike will love.
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 12 drumsticks
- 3 tbsp herbs de province
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Line your cast iron skillet with aluminum foil (easy cleanup) and place the drumsticks in the pan.
- Coat the drumsticks with olive oil and sprinkle generously with Herbs de Provence seasoning, plus any additional salt you'd like.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Flip the chicken and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes, until cooked through.