Experts estimate that we have up to 60,000 thoughts a day, 80-90% of those being repetitive and/or negative. It's safe to assume that our well-being is impacted greatly by our internal communication.
Becoming awake to the thoughts that have always run in the background of your mind, unquestioned, is profound work toward healing. If you're ready to make some big changes in how you respond to stress, please join me for our 2021 Inner Dialogue Challenge over the next two weeks; it will change your life. Comment below to let me know you're up for the challenge!
Watch this 15 minute video, Get Control of Your Inner Dialogue and Find More Peace and learn:
- Why it's important to periodically examine what's going on in your mind.
How to begin questioning your thoughts, especially the ones that are harming you, making you upset, angry and sad.
Create Insight, Turn it into Action
- Download the "judge your neighbor worksheet" from Byron Katie's website. Bonus points: watch some of the video examples on her site to give you more clarity on how to apply this work to your own life.
- If you're committed to participating in our 2021 Inner Dialogue Challenge, what time of day works best for you to do The Work? How long will you spend doing The Work?
- Here are a couple pro tips to help you through the challenge:
- Even a 5-10 minute daily commitment is beneficial!
- Consider stacking your Internal Dialogue Challenge with a daily habit you already have established. And repetition is important here- that's why it's a 2 week challenge- so you have 14 opportunities to turn your thoughts around and start feeling better!