No matter your current health circumstances, you have power in your own healing.
We're a team of highly qualified multidisciplinary wellness practitioners on a mission to improve your health and well-being through one-on-one partnership and community learning. Meridian Integrative Wellness serves as your bridge between information (the easy part: recommendations you recieve from your doctor, things you should be doing but don't) and transformation (the hard part: figuring out how to actually implement healthy changes into your real life). We'll work together to create sustainable lifestyle change that promotes your health goals, whatever they may be. You've come to the right place if you want to get back into the driver's seat of your own life, health and well-being.
HELLO, AND NICE TO MEET YOU!
Founder + Integrative Health Coach
Jessica Hill Powell, NBC-HWC, RYT-200
Professional Clinical Counselor
Shelly Sowell, M.Ed., LPCC
Marriage and Family Therapist Associate
John Russell Stanger
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Julie Ciriano, LCSW
Robin Aleksevitch, RN
Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
Alyson Hendry, M.A., CCC-SLP
WONDERING IF YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE?
If anything below describes you, welcome! Many people seek the help of our practitioners, often in combination with complimentary alternative medicine like acupuncture, herbal medicine, aromatherapy, massage and craniosacral to address conditions like these:
- Autoimmune conditions
- Cancer, supportive nutritional care
- Chronic fatigue, chronic pain
- Diabetes, pre-diabetes, diabetes prevention
- Endocrine imbalances
- Emotional imbalances
- Life transitions
- Women's health: prenatal, postnatal, infertility
this is where you become empowered
To live a life by design, not default
NOT SURE WHERE TO START? RIGHT HERE IS A GREAT PLACE:
Downloading our free Cultivating Resilience guide is a great place to start, no matter where you are in your health journey. This guide includes:
- Expert advice on how to approach lifestyle change from nationally board certified health coach and Meridian Integrative Wellness founder, Jessica Hill Powell.
- Twelve pages of self-care for mind, body & spirit to promote stress relief and resilience.
- A new way to examine and learn valuable information from your unhealthy coping mechanisms.
- Meditation how-to's, including how to find time to fit it in your already busy life!
- Healthy boundaries as a way to honor yourself and other people simultaneously.
- Practical tips to help you plan for good nutrition, plus a sample meal plan, grocery list and blank templates.
LEARN NEW WAYS TO FEEL YOUR BEST
SURROUND YOURSELF WITH INSPIRATION, FREEDOM & ABUNDANCE
A COLLECTION OF ABSOLUTELY FREE GOODNESS TO NOURISH AND UPLIFT YOUR SPIRIT